SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 25, 2013

Wild and Crazy Thursday Night!

Hi My Darlings!

What do you do for fun on a random Thursday night? Me..... Well when I get some quiet time with the toddler playing by himself or watching Cars 2, you can catch me doing my nails. I pull out all my colors and try and decide what to wear. 
Now if you are in the line of work that doesn't let you wear "colors" only color that is neutral and complimentary to your skin color and nothing faddish you can relate; when you get a chance to go crazy you take it. And while I am on terminal leave I have gone crazy changing colors every other day practically. Haha!! Well let me first tell you what I used and then I'll give you some pictures. Tonight I went with all Sally Hansen except for the top coat which is Revlon Colorstay sealing shine. I start with the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener for the base coat, 270 Lacey Lilac, on my ring fingers I used 340 Mint Sorbet and 840 Ice Queen, and finished with the Revlon. ( I have used a Sally Hansen no chip top coat but it causes small cracks in the nail polish... not very attractive.)



And the final result. 



Well it will probably be friday morning when this gets posted so I hope you all have a lovely weekend end!!! Any plans?  A couple of my friends and I are taking the kids to the mall for a play date and some shopping on Saturday followed be a group Date Night to see the Movie Hansel and Gretel. 


Fair Winds and Following Seas!
*Belle*



Post a Comment