If you watched the national weather you would have noticed that Virginia was hit with a Virginia snow storm. Now I'm originally from Michigan so VA snow storms are just a dusting in my eyes. Thursday people were out buying milk and bread; when ever there is a "snow storm" people will go to the stores and buy all the milk and bread they can. I don't get it I really don't, and a question that has plagued me since I was stationed in VA was "Where the hell did people learn to drive?!" Whenever there is a little rain or god forbid SNOW, people will slow down about 20 under the speed limit on the free way.
Any way last year when we were in PA Q man wasn't big enough to enjoy snow (plus he was barley crawling) so I was EXCITED for our little 2 inches we got here last night. I took the little man out last night after I scoured the house looking for some gloves for his little fingers. He had such a blast playing out in the snow and throwing snow balls at the dogs he didn't want to come in. His nose and cheeks were rosy. So I promised him that if there was still snow on Friday that he could go out after his nap. And when we woke up today the snow was still there but melting. Like I promised after his nap I got him all bundled up and we went outside, there wasn't as much snow this time after playing in it yesterday but he still had some fun, and actually it was his choice to come in this time. Of course after all our playing in the snow he got to have a special drink, hot cocoa from the Keurig.
I hope you enjoy your weekend.
Fair Winds and Following Seas


Post a Comment