SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Windstorm of 2013; And In Other News

If you are anywhere in the Virginia and North Carolina area you already know what a crazy early morning it was here. 
I went to bed last night at 8:00 with a migraine and feeling nauseous only to wake up to the howling wind at 2am. Growing up in Michigan I could tell we were already in a Tornado Watch based on the hurricane force winds (highest gust was 67mph), checked the weather on my phone and sure enough the area was in a tornado watch until 5 this morning. With all the wind and rain noise I tried and tried to go back to sleep before I had to be up. Needless to say that did not happen. What did happen was I learned that my son can really sleep through anything; dogs barking, vacuuming, hurricane and the wind storm last night.
 I pray that Dominion Power can get the houses that are without power right now up and with power as soon as they can. I'm at least relived that its a nice day out again,-its breezy but still able to open the door and windows- so no one is really out of power in the cold. 

In other news... I have to start planning a 2nd birthday party for my little man. This year I think we are going to have a Cars (the movie) theme. He can watch Cars and Cars 2 multiple times a day and not get bored with it. His favorite toy is a diecast Lightning McQueen car; he even carries it in the tub and to bed with him. Haha I love my little man. Even though his birthday is early March, Steelers Fan wont be here for it- he's going to a C school in Washington State for a month to 4 month- so Q mans actual party will be when Daddy comes home. We are hoping Late March early June. But just because Q isn't having his party until later doesn't mean him and I won't celebrate. I'm still going to get him a cake and a few little gifts (he'll get his "big" gift when he has his party) for his BirthDAY, and we are going to go to a bounce house with a few of his friends for a play date. 

Last night I went to the NEX (Navy Exchange) and picked up a new Physicians Formula eye liner that I will be doing a review about shortly; so keep an eye out for that. 

Have a great Thursday 

Thanks for reading, please subscribe. 

Fair Winds and Following Seas

*Belle*

Post a Comment