SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 14, 2013

Influenster* Palmolive Fresh Infusions


 Well I was lucky enough to qualify for another exciting VoxBox from Inflenster. This time I received the Palmolive Fresh Infusions box. Not only did they send 1 (like their previous palmolive box) I received 3. Yes 3! 

    Palmolive Fresh Infusions was designed with elegant simplicity and the freshest scents in mind. The clean you've always trusted from Palmolive blends with naturallyinspired fragrance for the freshest kitchen around! Available at Wal-Mart.  

   In my box I found three naturally inspired fragrances: 

   Ginger White tea- It smells oh so delicious. It will be the first one I try. The smell is sweet with a hit of zinga. Yes "ZINGA" its like tarty and happy. 

Lemon Thyme-It has a strong but not too strong scent of Lemon with a mellow thyme smell right behind it. 

   Lime Basil - All I smell is Lime. 

With this box I get to keep 2 and give one to a friend. Look out Ammo one is coming your way on Saturday. 
  Coupons! Yes coupons 5 of them, again Ammo some are coming to you. They are for $1.50 off one. 

Now yes I do have a dishwasher, but there are days when it is full to the rim and there are some dishes left over that I'll wash and put away. And there are days where it was just me and Q-man all day and there aren't many dishes at all so why waste the water with the dishwasher when I can just do them by hand and be done in less than 5 minutes. My soap now is just plain lemon nothing special so these soaps will probably make doing dishes an event. 

Check back for the conclusion of this review and get the 411 on how well these puppies stand up to the test. And Keep a look out for the video review and VoxBox opening video.  

Thanks for reading, please Subscribe. 

Fair winds and Following Seas
*Belle*

*These items were given to me to review compliments of influenster a free service. 


Post a Comment