SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

December Favorites and Blahs

Hi Lovelies, 

     December is over and its the start of a new month and a new year. I hope you all had a very lovely New Years Eve/ Day. 

With the end of a month means it's time for my favorites and Blahs. 
So lets start with the favorites. 


 Dunkin Donuts mocha mint is delish. This is what gets me going in the mornings, It has a nice light mint taste. And pair it with some creamer and some truvia and its a great morning coffee.
If you haven't heard of "COOCHY" you are missing out on super smooth legs and such. It is a shaving lotion, it doesn't lather up, that threw me off for a bit when I first used it. BUt you just use a small amount- about  quarter size per leg- smooth it on and shave with your favorite razor. On a side note my favorite razor right now is the Venus Embrace that I received in my COSMO VoxBox. Your guy can even use this on his face and go tell his guy friends that he had "coochy" on his face. You can't buy this in stores, contact your local Pure Romance representative. Or go to Pure Romance website and have it shipped to you. PURE ROMANCE I also love the pheromone oil- mine smells kinda sweet and spicy but every person smells different.






I bought a new foundation at the end of November and I have been loving the results I get with this. Its Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush mousse Foundation (in shell 020).
Its a nice light to medium coverage that if you needed to you can apply more and build up a fuller coverage but be careful not to get that caky look. All you need one squirt and use a stippling brush to apply. Its very lightweight and after you squirt it out it sort of turns runny; you can hear the bubbles pop as it gets liquid. It has a dewy finish that doesn't bother me because I use a mineral veil over my foundation. And it stays in place fairly well, for me it last all day.

The next two favorites are laundry related. One you can buy in stores the other is a DIY. So I will start with my laundry soap. I have actually made my own laundry soap since July. I usually made it into a powder but this month I decided to try something new and make liquid. I don't have a picture of that just now- I store it in an old tide jug- but my next batch I will take pictures and possibly a tutorial. Unlike all the recipes online that make 10 gallons at a time I figured out how to make just one gallon. I don't really have the place to store 10 gallons. With the powder soap there was still some soap residue on my clothes and I would have to do a vinegar rinse. But with the liquid soap the soap was dissolved and better distributes and rinses clean. With this soap I do have to say that if you only use it there is no scent to your clean clothes. If you are like me and want clothes that smell nice I suggest Downy Unstoppables I love the fresh scent. These leave your clothes smelling great even after sitting in the drawers or closet a couple of weeks; unlike regular soap that leaves your clothes smelling great at first, then after about a week smelling stale.


Now for my blahs of this month.... I really can't think of anything I really didn't enjoy or like. Well maybe one, if you are going to buy your toddler fruit snacks I would suggest not buying the Great Value brand from Wal - Mart. I had the pleasure of sharing with Q the other day; they stick to your teeth and are super chewy.



Well that's my Favorites and Blahs.
Check back next month for January's- Steelers fan got me BareMinerals Vision in Velvet eyeshadows that I am already loving.

Thanks for reading, please subscribe.


Post a Comment