SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 18, 2013

Influenster* Palmolive Fresh Infusions First Impressions Reviews

I have had a chance to use these delightful soaps for about a week now. And I have to say I am pleased. I started out with the Ginger and White Tea to clean up my sons tray after he makes his mess from meals. It has a pleasant scent that is just the right balance between floral and spice. I' not a fan o overly flowery scents so this is perfect for me. I have also used the the Lemon and Thyme to wash a few dishes that wouldn't fit in the dishwasher. Again it is a pleasing scent that doesn't over power. Another thing I like is if you have a scented plug in or anything else you use in your kitchen like me to make it smell fresh these soaps don't take away from that. 


On to the Review: 

Packaging: 4 out of 5 
Eye pleasing designs and ease of use makes, but on one of my bottles the cap doesn't sit right on the top well so it leaked a bit in the mail. My other 2 bottles are fine. 

Scent: 5 out of 5 
Pleasing to pretty much anyone even my finicky husband. All the scents are fresh and not to floral. 

Cleaning power: 4 out of 5
I haven't had any big messes or burn on food to put this to the real challenge; but from what I have used it on it cleans very well it doesn't seem to leave behind any icky residue either. 

Gentile on Hands: 5 out of 5 
My hands are not dried out at all from washing with this soap unlike my other off brand soap I have. There doesn't feel like anything is left over on my hands from washing dishes either like with other soap, I feel like I have to wash my hands afterwards.  

Over all
5 out of 5

I love this soap and will be purchasing another when mine is gone. 

Fair Winds and Following Seas 

*Belle*

Post a Comment