******I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.******
Well well I received the SweetHeart VoxBox back In February. I was pleasantly pleased with most of the products. I already use secret clinical so when I opened the box and saw that there was a stick of the brand I use already I was ecstatic - I needed a new one but now I didn't have to buy one. The one I received was from the Stress Response line, in the scent serene citrus. I love that the scent isn't over powering and that its a light fresh scent. So you don't have to worry about pairing your perfume with your deodorant. Another little goodie that was in the box was the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. The claims on the bottle are that it adds sexy tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type. Now I can't say it added waves and made my hair look like I just walked off the beach it does do a great job at adding some texture to help with other hair styles. What I did like about this spray is that it does smell like the beach because of the Dead Sea salt and sea kelp. So my hair at least smelled like I was at the beach. Because of the VoxBox I have now changed my skin care routine. Olay fresh effects Va-Va Vivid is a neat little tool. Its designed to fit your facial contours and the powered brush deep cleans in and around your T zone, hair line and nose for a full face cleaning. The brush also helps to clean away dirt, oil and make-up for a freshness you can feel.
I was a bit skeptical when I saw the powered brush its tiny and has rubber bristles. But oddly enough size doesn't matter it cleans amazingly and the bristles are... well, soft, and leaves my face with a healthy looking glow. I do however only use this in the morning and at night AFTER I remove my make-up because the brush is hard to get clean if you use it to take off all your make-up. I also used the Shine, Shine Go Away! cleanser with this little tool. And Last of all was a skinny girl on the go bar. Now I was not a fan as I am trying to clean eat and stay away from sugar. But for the sake of a review I tested it out. I received the Coco-Nut with peanut butter on the go bar. One bar is 180 calories and calories from fat is 90. WOW! And near the top of the ingredients list is sugar and there are 8g of sugars listed on the nutrition facts, but if you aren't worried about sugar, then this might be the on the go bar for you. I loved the taste and texture and I am not a huge fan of coconut, but this little treat was very pleasing and gave me a quick bit of energy as I was leaving for a doctors appointment with my son.
I was very pleased with everything I received and I have actually recommend every single one of these to someone I know.
Keep a look out for more videos and reviews.
Fair Winds and Following Seas.
*Belle*
Post a Comment