SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Weight Loss Journey.

Hi my Darlings,

Are you among the many people of this Country that are over weight and under nourished? I was once... Well it was actually about 7 months ago I decided that I needed to do something and with my medical issues I am not able to work out like I would like to.  Being in the Navy I had to keep stay within Body Fit Standards or risk getting kicked out on Other than Honorable Discharge. So I began the search for something that would help. Sadly I don't have a full body before photo for comparison that isn't camouflaged by my uniform. But you can tell I have lost my fat face.
October 2011 at around 174 pounds
 
2012 at 174 pounds

















March 2013 Around 150 pounds


 April 2013 Around 145 pounds
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This morning I weighed in at 139 pounds,
 Now I am 5'10''
I was wearing size 12 jeans and size large to extra large shirts. I am now down to a size 7 and size medium shirts. Waist started out at 35 and now a 21.

At my friends bachalorette party, I would have never felt comfortable enough to post this if I hadn't started on my weight loss journey. This was April 2013




 So you are probably asking yourself....Belle, How did you do this?
 Well I'm here to tell you it was an easy and not so easy journey and its a journey that I am still on so I don't fall back into old habits.

I was introduced to HCG in Septemeber 2012 and it was pretty much my last ditch effort. I tried cutting out foods and eating smaller portions but my body was used to being 174 pounds and wouldn't budge. With the help of HCG and lifestyle changes I am eating healthier and so is my family. I wouldn't have been able to stick to it if it wasn't for the support from my family and the Better Health HCG group on facebook.Click here to research for yourself and buy betterhealth you have to email the lady that owns the page to place an order.

Yes this diet limits you to 500 calories a day and some people may turn their noses and say that's not enough when really your body is using its stored fat (the fat you desperately try to lose but it stays) as the extra calories. And you are only on the strict diet for 40 days. I do suggest taking a good multi vitamin without any oils.

My first week was filled with horrid headaches because of detoxing from all the junk I had put into my body for years. But once I was past that it was smooth sailing and with a little creativity for my pop cravings I have made it and am 35 pounds lighter after 2 rounds. I am also more aware of all the -for a lack of a better word- crap that is marketed as healthy.

Keep an eye out for clean eating and the homemade pop (helps you drink more water)  in the next couple of days, I just got new flavors in the mail yesterday.

Fair Winds and Following Seas

*Belle*

I am far from a doctor so please consult yours before you start any diet plan.

Post a Comment