This is one of my go to easy meals. You really can't go wrong.
This can be made before you leave for work just cook on low for 7-8 hours. When I was in the Navy I would start this before I left for work and when I got home around 4 I would kick it down to keep warm until it was time to eat. If you are pressed for time, forgot to turn it on, you can always cook on high for 3-4 mins.
My husband and son love this meal and I'm a happy mom because my son is eating vegetables and getting protein.
You really can't go wrong, I keep it to about 3-4 vegetables and a pound of meat.
Don't have a slow cooker? Want to use your instant pot? Go ahead! Last Fall we tried it in the instant pot, just followed the directions for stew.
@purechelseab mealtime managed##SamsClubScanAndGo ##crockpot ##crockpotrecipes ##coldweather
♬ original sound - Chelsea
Post a Comment