I received this product from influenster free. I am not being paid for this review. This is my honest opinion.
*Venus(registered trademark) $3.50-$4.50 per month for blade refills
The fall Cosmo VoxBox containes not one, but two Venus products! Since any Venus blade refill fits any Venus razor handle, we're giving you two to mix-and-match!
Gillette(registered trademark) Embrace(registered trademark)
Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages.
Venus & Olay(TM) Razor
Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus' five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3- count packages.
I am absolutely in LOVE with the venus embrace.
Packaging: I love how easy the package was to open. No need to break out the scissors or jack knife. Its just a little perforated back that you pop open and pull the razor out.
Ease of use: Super easy, for the times when I'm in a rush and accidently left the shaving cream in the other bathroom this razor still leaves your legs soft with out the shaving cream. And ALL Venus cartridges fit the razor handle so no need to buy different handles for different cartridges
First impressions and would I recommend: I've used other venus razors (venus & Olay) but this was the first time I used the Embrace and this would be a razor I find myself going back to. I would definitely reccomend that if you are looking for a new razor that you pick up this beauty.
Fair Winds and Following Seas
*Belle*
*Belle*

Post a Comment