*Forever Red Eau de Parfume Exclusivly at Bath and Body Works:$10.00 for .25fl oz/7ml / $44.00 for Full Size
A touch of red is pure magic! Bath and Body Works introduces you to their new, most luxurious fragrence ever, as you lavishly spray on a passonate blend of pomegranate & red osmanthus with a sexy surprise of vanilla rum, for a forever enchanting way to fragrance. Everyone will be commenting on how great you smell!
I wore this just about everyday this week. I love the smell. Its sweet but no too sweet. I have even paired it with my pheromone oil for a little extra kick. I can't wait to get to the mall to stop in at BBW to pick up a full size bottle if Santa doesn't bring it.
And because it's from BBW its not just a perfume there are shower gels lotion and even a rollerball & lip wand duo. 
Fair Winds and Following Seas
*Belle*
Post a Comment