SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 1, 2022

My Top Sun Protection Picks

I think about sun protection all year and more so in the spring and summer, when we are spending more time outside. I put together a list of my top sun protection for the whole family. 

Starting with skincare. This is the time of year that I add extra layers of sun protection. 
After washing face and doing my normal skin care and adding a base layer of SuperGoop Glowscreen. 

What I love about this is that I can wear it alone or add a lightweight foundation over top.  Then throughout the day when I need to reapply I like to use the powder formula

Now for my son he will apply the Neutrogena Sport, to his face during his morning routine. 

During the summer we like to go camping, and all the activities like kayaking, 4 wheeling, swimming, hiking, and well sometimes I don't want to apply a bunch of sunscreen. That is where my UPF shirts come in. These types of shirts are lightweight, breathable, and protects your skin. 

Living in a coastal city we will wear reef safe sunscreen at the beach, so on beach days I will only wear Blue Lizard, and COOLA If you don't like lotion Blue Lizard also comes in a stick and spray formula.                                          
 


One tip that I have for you, if you are the forgetful type like myself is to stash bottles of sunscreen by the exits of your home. I have a spray bottle by my back door to the patio to remind myself to apply it even if it isn't done 15 minutes prior to going outside it is applied and has a little protection. I even have a little bottle for my dogs nose and belly because she likes to lay out in the yard full sun. 

Oh and remember if you are braiding your hair into sections apply sunscreen to your scalp or wear a hat. 



Check out my other summer sun must haves on my Amazon Storefront





PureChelseaB earns commission from links on this page. 






Post a Comment