Here is how I turned this...
.
Into this....
The concept is simple just complete a flag or football fold and there you have it. But I have pictures for you so there is no confusion.
First lay your bag out on a smooth surface.
Next fold down the handles. (All bags are not the same size you may have to adjust this fold for the proper length. You will see when you fold your own.)
Then you will fold in half length wise.
And another lengthwise fold.
And now to start the repetative triangle folds.
See I had to unfold and adjust my length here.
And now you just tuck everything in to secure the fold.
The pile of unfolded mess when folded fits nicely into an empty baby wipes container on a shelf in my pantry. I had a total of 35 bags when all of them were folded all nicely.
Hope this was some help please share and Subscribe.
Fair Winds and Following Seas
*Belle*
Post a Comment